Proud to be
This actuator can be operated both manually and pneumatically. Actuation ports are machined in both sides of the body to enable several actuators to be ‘daisy chained’.
When operated manually, a safety clip must be removed before the lever can be operated. Once operated, a detent device ensures that the actuator remains in the fully open position. To reset the actuator, simply reset the lever to the closed position, replace the safety clip and gently pull out the reset knob on the detent.
When operated pneumatically, a pressure of at least 34 bar must be available at the last actuator to ensure correct actuation of the CO2 valve.
This actuator is designed solely to complement DAB cylinder valves for CO2 fire extinguishing systems.
Key features and benefits:
- Solid brass one-piece body
- Lever for manual operation
- Safety clip to prevent accidental actuation
- Dual ports for easy daisy-chaining of pilot lines
- Detent device to lock the actuator in the open position once operated
- Available with either ⅛" BSPT or ⅛" NPT actuation ports
- Quick release compatible with DAB cylinder valves
|¹⁄8" BSPT, ¹⁄8" NPT|
|Actuation Port||¹⁄8" BSPT||¹⁄8" NPT|
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C to +50 °C|
|Max. Working Pressure||140 bar|
|Body Media||CO2 and inert gas|